DPS Road Test
- Q: How much is the class?-
A: The total cost for the class is $350.00.
- Q: Do I have to pay the entire balance up front or can I put down a deposit?-
A: No, a deposit of $200.00 is due by the first day of class
- Q: When is the remaining $150.00 due?-
A: The remaining balance is due by the last day of class
- Q: What is the attendance policy?-
A: You can only miss up to 4 classes, BUT they all must be made up. Classes can be made up during the next months class.
For the driving cancellation, please call and leave a message at least 2 hours before your scheduled drive time or you will be charged a $25.00 no show fee..
- Q: What documentation do I need to get my permit?-
A: Department of Public Safety requires the following: Original birth certificate, Original social security card, 3rd ID, Verification of Enrollment letter (from school), Application, Proof of residence
- Q: When will I get my permit?-
A: You can take the permit test after the first 6 hrs. of class time. You have the option to take the test with us or you can go to the DPS. If you take it with us and pass the permit, you will take all necessary paperwork to DPS for processing.
- Q: Do you have adult behind the wheel?-
A: Yes-Please call for more information.
- Q: If my child has their permit can we only do the driving with MDS?-
A: Yes, Please call for more information and pricing.
One Student Ministry